I watched the second half of the Grammy's last night. Highlights for me were:
- Civil Wars thanking their "opening acts" and their cool, one-minute version of "Barton Hollow".
- Kate Beckinsale's legs.
- Katy Perry put on a cool, switch-a-roo performance with what I can only assume is her "kick him to the curb" song for her ex, Russell Brand.
- Adele was triumphant in an "under the microscope" performance. In a world that often wants artists to fail - like Lana del Rey on SNL - she put on a flawless performance that demonstrated why she deserved to sweep the Grammy's.
- Glen Campbell not falling off the stage
- Bon Iver not insulting the Grammy's, while remaining honest about the conflicted feelings he holds.
- And more Foos! And duelling guitars!
I don't write about the things I don't like so you won't get all that dirt and insulting, condescending attitude from moi. No way, Jose.